Client Contact UK
- Panavision Europe Limited
- London, UK
- Full Time
Date Listed: September 27, 2022
The Client Contact team is responsible for the creation and supply management of orders which in turn are physically fulfilled by the operational departments. The aim is to provide a high level of service to a wide range of interlinked customers who will include members of Production, Directors of Photography and Camera Department Crew members, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with each. The Rental Department books equipment based on telephone, email and in person requests, using basic technical knowledge to ensure the correct packages are supplied. The Client Contact provides quotes and agrees pricing while ensuring that all practical requirements such as availability and logistics are met and delivered. Working with Sales, Operations, Technical Services, Accounts and all Support teams, good communication and attention to detail is key to delivering a successful equipment supply to Panavision's high standards.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Additional duties may be assigned from time to time:
- Respond to in person, phone, email or other enquiries in a timely fashion with excellent attention to detail.
- Fulfil equipment rental orders using Panavision’s bespoke software systems, maintaining accurate information during the life cycle of each order.
- Obtain purchase orders and provide accurate billing instructions.
- Liaise with equipment teams to guarantee equipment availability.
- Liaise with Operational and Technical Departments to provide all necessary information to ensure a successful supply chain.
- Build strong relationships with all levels of clients, maintaining a friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Alongside the Sales teams, effectively negotiate pricing with clients.
- Working as a team with other Client Contacts, offer a flexible approach to cover workloads as required.
- Stay well informed of all relevant Panavision equipment and services via training and seeking out information.
- Attend industry events as required to represent Panavision. Positively interact with existing and potential clients promoting Panavision Group services.
- Other admin and duties as required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organised, with a high level of attention to detail.
- A flexible yet methodical working approach.
- Able to approach problems confidently and offer solutions.
- A focus on providing a high level of customer service while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Able to work and maintain effectiveness and approachability under pressure within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong computer skills with a willingness to further train if necessary.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Flexible with working hours to adapt to the needs of the business.
- Develop understanding and observance of the Panavision Health & Safety procedures.
- Adopt and support Panavision’s processes and best practices.
- Able to assist in other tasks on an ad-hoc basis such as annual stock-take etc.