- Hollywood, Ca
- Full Time
Date Listed: September 26, 2022
This position will provide direct support to the Client Contact team, Marketing Executives, and daily operations. In this role, you will be a communication facilitator, dealing with both external and internal clients to ensure the customer experience is optimized.
- Initiate and maintain accurate camera orders (prelims, bids, etc.).
- Coordinate with other departments to assure accurate and timely order processing.
- Locate and reserve equipment from other Panavision offices and / or from other rental houses.
- Negotiate best rates with outside Vendors for cost savings for organization.
- Initiate purchase orders for sub-rental equipment.
- Interact with production with prep time prior to prep day and confirm return dates.
- Promote Panavision and Marketing relationships.
- Active information gathering and problem solving.
- Attend weekly Rental Department meetings and contribute to ways to improve internal processes and enhance client experience.
- Back-up receptionist with answer phones as needed/required.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Knowledge Expected to Learn:
- Panavision inventory (basic functions, specialty items, etc.).
- Pinnacle, Explorer, Active Scheduler and other computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Comprehensive client knowledge – job histories, equipment preferences, etc.
- Understanding of Industry and filmmaking process.
- Knowledge of camera equipment and Industry policy.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external customers (verbal, written and listening).
- Ability to work on own initiative without constant supervision.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with clients and co-workers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic accounting principles.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular on-site attendance is required. This position is a full time (40 hours per week) position. Employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works standard business hours each week. May require overtime and weekend work.
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected from time to time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.