Customer Service Representative
- Lee Filters US
- Los Angeles, Ca
- Full Time
Date Listed: January 29, 2024
Supports LEE Filters USA sales efforts by providing a quality customer experience, selling products, meeting customer needs, providing product and service information, resolving product and service problems.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with Lee Filters USA clients to promote its products and services.
- Act as the company gatekeeper with dealer/distributor related matters.
- Maintain effective, timely and accurate communication with internal departments to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Ensure client sales order information is accurate and complete at all points of the order timeline.
- Perform all duties related to the product sales and customer service; answer incoming calls, create orders, track back orders, process returns, schedule freight shipments, contact distributors to confirm order details, obtain purchase orders and collect payment for C.O.D./credit card clients.
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Purchasing and Warehouse to ensure product availability for customer orders. Resolve product shortages and forecast availability for out-of-stock items.
- Track the status of outgoing and incoming product while maintaining accurate and timely records for customer orders.
- Promote product sales by answering basic product questions and suggesting information about other products or distributor discount opportunities.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint and determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain and organize printed and digital records of customer interactions, sales transactions, and communications.
Additional responsibilities as required to support the overall effort of the team, including, but not limited to, helping with special projects department, restocking, or packing orders in warehouse.
Skills and Qualifications:
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a warehouse environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works standard business hours but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary Range: $20.00 - $25.00 / per hour