- Full Time
Date Listed: July 07, 2022
Panavision is a world-class provider of end-to-end solutions that power the creative vision of filmmakers. Panavision's global offerings include unparalleled optics, proprietary camera and lighting systems, and state-of-the-art postproduction services. Driven by a passion for collaborative innovation, Panavision provides the content creation industry with the highest standard of quality and service.
Our Vancouver Office is looking for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to handle client-facing duties, general office tasks, customer account set-up/maintenance, data entry, invoice support, promotional item procurement and from time to time, retail sales of expendables. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet visitors upon arrival at the Vancouver office while notifying the appropriate staff members to facilitate timely meetings and appointments
- Receive incoming calls; screen and direct to the proper person and/or location.
- Take and communicate messages to the appropriate party
- Keep the kitchen orderly, clean and stocked including the coffee machine on a daily basis so they are always ready for guests or staff. Maintain supplies for the office and kitchen to ensure they are stocked. Assist with data entry
- Assist in account set-up
- Manage and procure promotional items
- Take, fulfill and accept payment of orders for Expendables, Camera Gear and Apparel items from the Panastore
- Control and maintain inventory for the Expendables store to ensure it is always up to date, secure and accounted for
- Perform other duties as assigned to help with the efficient functioning of the office and the coordination of communications between employees, outside vendors, clients and job seekers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to effectively interact with clients, vendor and staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Proven ability to self-manage and take initiative
Panavision (Canada) Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]