- Full Time
Date Listed: August 19, 2022
Facilitate and manage the sales process for Panavision's camera rental equipment and services with a strong focus on client relations. Pursue prospective leads and solicit sales and services, while working with the broader sales organization in collecting meaningful information to win and maintain sales objectives on going. Resourceful efforts to meet and negotiate deals that are meaningful to both the client and company objectives. Maintain exceptional customer service during the entire sales process from introduction, though delivery and billing. Contribute with the development and implementation (with management) of a strategic sales plan for market segment/client base. Establish ongoing and trusting relationships with clients.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with new and existing clients to promote Panavision and supporting Brands.
- Act as primary lead in all deal negotiations with clients.
- Meet or exceed revenue and profitability targets.
- Cultivate an environment of mutual trust, teamwork, ownership and involvement at all levels within department, with all inter-company departments and with all other branches of PV.
- Be accountable for key business performance metrics, such as revenue, margin, expense management, etc.
- Proactively interface with clients: manage bookings, negotiate end to end packages, use scheduling system to determine availability and make best decision for company and client.
- Approve draft invoices, credits, etc. based on established procedures and practices.
- Ensure highest level of client satisfaction through to job completion by interfacing with inter-company departments and maintaining active and informative contact with client.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of products and services offered; maintain a working knowledge of other products and services offered from competitors.
- Actively develop production contacts. Consistently assemble and review pertinent information on PV and non-PV clients to identify opportunities.
- Attend award shows, tradeshows, industry events and visit sets/shoots as often as possible.
- Provide feedback from clients for improvements or enhancements to PV products or services.
- Provide product and market insight and information at both the tactical and strategic levels to management.
- Attend weekly Marketing Meetings, weekly Global Sales Meetings and weekly Forecast Meetings. Expected to give updates on current projects, upcoming projects and expand upon potential challenges related to equipment and revenue expectations.
- Highly proactive in approach to issues, process improvements and solutions.
- Proven people management skills and outstanding customer service orientation. Ability to say no to client without damaging any relationships.
- Team player and adaptable to change, ability to work and maintain effectiveness under pressure, within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, high degree of accountability, enthusiastic, sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities. Thorough, outstanding follow through and attention to detail.
- Through understanding of industry, filmmaking and cinematography.
- Good computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works standard business hours, but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.